Handmade Wedding Invitations - Double Sided Paper Green Polka Dots, DL Booklet
- Booklet comes with a cover and two pages (invitation information page and guest information page).
- They are 99mm × 210mm in size.
- Envelopes are Kraft paper.
These unusual covers are 170gsm double sided paper with complementary patterns on each side, paired with matte white paper. They are finished with baker's twine and a ribbed Kraft envelope.
We have gone for a vintage look with this invitation, so have used Special Elite font. This is not in our standard list of fonts, but you can see what it looks like in the image featured on this page.
Important notes about ordering
- We advise that you order a sample (1 invitation or card) before placing a full order with us. You can do this using the options above (note that samples will contain example text only).
- When you order a printed product with us, or ask us to print invitation text, you will receive an email containing a final proof of your product before all your invitations get printed. You will need to review this carefully, noting that what you see on the final proof is exactly how it will appear when printed. It's a good idea to ask somebody you trust to double-check your proof before signing off on the order.
- Once a final proof has been approved and sent to the printer, we cannot be held responsible for any misinformation or spelling errors.
How long will my invitations / cards take to arrive?
- Delivery time for samples is approximately 1 week (Ireland or abroad).
- Delivery time for make-your-own invitations is 1-2 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have ordered. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for handmade invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for printed invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.