Make Your Own - Double Sided Paper Gold and White Wallpaper, A5 Single Mounted
NOTE: All our coloured envelopes are matte. Pearlescent envelopes are available on request for an additional fee (if you require pearlescent envelopes, please contact us for details).
Handmade wedding invitations using 170gsm double sided papers. These have different, complementary patterns on each side.
Paired with pearlescent 300gsm white paper, they are finished with a double faced satin ribbon and a white pearlescent envelope.
What does a make-your-own kit include?
This kit includes:
- Invitation paper or card cut to size
- If applicable, any ribbons or tape
- Insert containing printed text (if you have ordered it)
- Assembly instructions
What else do I need to put my invite together?
- All invitations require a glue stick during assembly.
- All booklet invitations requires a glue stick and a hole puncher.
- Most invitations will also require cutting with a good quality, sharp scissors.
Important notes about ordering
- We advise that you order a sample (1 invitation or card) before placing a full order with us. You can do this using the options above (note that samples will contain example text only).
- When you order a printed product with us, or ask us to print invitation text, you will receive an email containing a final proof of your product before all your invitations get printed. You will need to review this carefully, noting that what you see on the final proof is exactly how it will appear when printed. It's a good idea to ask somebody you trust to double-check your proof before signing off on the order.
- Once a final proof has been approved and sent to the printer, we cannot be held responsible for any misinformation or spelling errors.
How long will my invitations / cards take to arrive?
- Delivery time for samples is approximately 1 week (Ireland or abroad).
- Delivery time for make-your-own invitations is 1-2 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have ordered. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for handmade invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for printed invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.