Printed Wedding Invitations - Tying The Knot Square Card
NOTE ABOUT ENVELOPES: If you choose colour envelopes, the colour will be the same as the twine colour you select.
These 145mm square wedding invitation cards are finished with handmade twine knot. You can choose to have your invitation printed on gold 250gsm, white 300gsm or ivory 300gsm paper.
Minimum order 25 invitations.
Important notes about ordering
- We advise that you order a sample (1 invitation or card) before placing a full order with us. You can do this using the options above (note that samples will contain example text only).
- When you order a printed product with us, or ask us to print invitation text, you will receive an email containing a final proof of your product before all your invitations get printed. You will need to review this carefully, noting that what you see on the final proof is exactly how it will appear when printed. It's a good idea to ask somebody you trust to double-check your proof before signing off on the order.
- Once a final proof has been approved and sent to the printer, we cannot be held responsible for any misinformation or spelling errors.
How long will my invitations / cards take to arrive?
- Delivery time for samples is approximately 1 week (Ireland or abroad).
- Delivery time for make-your-own invitations is 1-2 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have ordered. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for handmade invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.
- Production time for printed invitations is 3-4 weeks (Ireland) from the time you have approved the final proof of your invitation. Allow 1 week extra if ordering from abroad.